Adsense

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Personal income quotes


A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of. 
 
Jane Austen 

A wise man will live as much within his wit as within his income. 
 
Lord Chesterfield 

Cannot people realize how large an income is thrift? 
 
Marcus Tullius Cicero 

Economists are coming to acknowledge that measures of national wealth and poverty in terms strictly of average income tell you little that is significant of the health or viability of a society. 
 
Rowan D. Williams 

I am indeed rich, since my income is superior to my expenses, and my expense is equal to my wishes. 
 
Edward Gibbon 

I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart. 
 
e. e. cummings 

Invest three percent of your income in yourself (self-development) in order to guarantee your future. 
 
Brian Tracy 

It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating. 
 
Oscar Wilde 

Real poverty is less a state of income than a state of mind. 
 
George Gilder 

The income from sales now covers the expense of materials but I expect this to improve. 
 
Mike Thompson 

These days an income is something you can't live without - or within. 
 
Tom Wilson 

It's not about lending a name to a project. It's truly creating a vision we've for years. We have a substantial amount of our personal income in this.
Rande Gerder

Areas with a larger personal income can support more stores. A higher level of per capita income can support luxery-type stores. 
David Lenze


The fact that households are saving so little, even with strong growth in personal income, is a potentially troubling development. 
Joseph Abate


Collected by Rejaul Abedin from different sources. 









No comments:

Post a Comment